If you would like to know more about how to log in and play, please read this article.
Every player will play with three cards. In total there will be three rounds with four games each.
Each round will have three games where you need to be the first person to get Bingo according to the specified pattern, and one game of blackout, which requires every number on your card to be filled.
• Every player will need three bingo cards to play (digital or physical).
• Each bingo card consist of a 5x5 grid, with the letters B-I-N-G-O at the top of the card
• A bingo caller will call out numbers at random (ex. "B9" or "G46")
• If the caller calls out one of the numbers on a player's card, the player will mark that number (either by clicking the number on the screen or marking it on the physical card)
• Once a player has Bingo, they will click on the "BINGO" button located beneath their digital card, or verbally call out "BINGO"
• The caller will check the player's card, and if correctly verified, the player who called or clicked "BINGO" first is the winner. For a "BLACKOUT" game, the player must be the first person to have every number on their bingo card marked before calling/clicking "BINGO" in order to be declared the winner
Please feel free to download and share our Rules Sheet.
Still Have Questions?
Please contact our support team if you're still unsure about anything.
Phone Number: +1 (833) 299-1449 (toll-free)
Live Chat (click this URL https://help.televeda.com/en/ and open the chat box)
Updated on: 03/10/2023